Sunday, April 6, 2014

Captain America: Winter Soldier Review (spoiler free)

 

8/10 ★★★★★★★★☆☆
Site: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=114184

Today I saw the movie Captain America: The Winter Soldier. It was directed by Anthony and Joe Russo. It stars Chris Evans, Samuel L. Jackson, and Scarlett Johansson.





 Synopsis:
The basic plot of the movie is about Steve Rogers (A.K.A. Captain America) who is continuing to live his life after The Avengers. The movie starts with Steve jogging with him is Sam Wilson, another main character. After his jog he gets called into S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters where he gets introduced to a project going on with S.H.I.E.L.D. titled "Project Insight" the project basically is supposed to get rid of all threats. Later on with Nick Fury while he is driving to meet up with Maria Hill he gets attacked by a group of police cars and SWAT cars. He then escapes the car and asks Steve for help but gets attacked by "The Winter Soldier" while chatting with Steve. It is up to Steve to figure out what is going on with everything happening and stop it.



Review:
I found this movie to be very entertaining. I usually base a movie how good it is by how many times I look at my phone to see what time it is. The number of times: 0. I felt this movie really grasped my attention. I felt that the writers took a lot of time to come up with the plot of this movie. There was also a lot more Captain America in this movie then there was in the first movie. You can really grasp that this is a superhero movie. I do think that at sometimes during the movie you can see a lot of Disney features. Some of the lines were cheesy and unnecessary. There were also one or two scenes in the movie that didn't need to be included. I don't really think they overall affected the score of this movie, but the movie could've been the exact same with out them.

Overall:
In the end I would give this movie 8/10 stars which is pretty good in my book. I would definitely recommend you see this in theaters. If you really have to, see it in the dollar theater. I would definitely recommend this movie to my friends and family. If you liked this review be sure to subscribe to my blog for more reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment