Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Fault In Our Stars Extended Trailer Review

 

7/10 ★★★★★★★☆ ☆ ☆

For trailer reviews I will not do a synopsis I will just do a review.



So The Fault in our Stars starring Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort just came out with an extended trailer. It is based of the book by John Green (Yes, the YouTuber in case you were wondering) and to be perfectly honest, for a chick flick it looks pretty good. Usually I tend to stay away from these kind of movies but in all honesty it looks pretty good. I mean I'm not going to hand it the Oscar right now but I think I would spend some money to see it. For my expectations of this movie I'd say good expectations. So what do you guys think? Leave a comment letting me know. And as always thank you for reading my review!

No comments:

Post a Comment