Thursday, May 8, 2014

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Trailer Review

 

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 6/10

Review:

All I really have to say about this movie is, meh. I mean you can never go good with these children's book to movie adaptions (Ex. "Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer", "Ramona and Beezus") But this really does have a modern twist to the classic book. Which can either be good or it can be really bad. This is also a Disney movie but it looks like one of those Disney movies we won't remember in a few months (Ex. "Timothy Green", "Old Dogs") I am not one that is quick to judge though, but based on the trailer I don't think I would see it in theaters. Maybe the dollar theater depending on what I've heard about it. But that is all I can say today. Thank you for watching be sure to bookmark this page for more reviews. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment