Thursday, May 8, 2014

Frozen Review

 

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 6/10

Site: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2294629/combined


 Frozen is a 2013 Disney movie starring Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Jonathan Groff, Josh Gad, and Santino Fontana.



Synopsis:
 Elsa and her sister Anna are the princesses of Arendelle, a small kingdom rumored to be in the Netherlands. Elsa has the power to freeze stuff. One night she is becoming the queen of Arendelle when she accidentally freezes part of the land. Feeling like a monster she runs off into the forest for some alone time. Meanwhile, Arendelle is freezing and it is up to Elsa's sister, Anna to get to Elsa to unfreeze the land.

Review
:
There was one basic thing that killed this movie for me. I had heard so much good things about this movie. I heard some people go as far to say it was the best movie of the year. So feeling guilt tripped, I checked out this movie for myself. Expecting so much, I got so little. I found it very disappointing, let me tell you why. This movie was so, DISNEY. Now you might be thinking, "ooh it was Disney. Great reasoning." Well it is good reasoning. SPOILERS AHEAD. CLICK AWAY IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS!!! Basically at the end of the movie Anna is frozen, everything is frozen and Elsa feels love to her sister and everything is unfrozen. Love was the trick the whole time! Really? That in my opinion is lazy writing. I also expected more "awesome" over the hype. It was just, okay. The plot was really simple and not something I would hand over an Oscar to. In the end it gets 6/10

Recommendation:
In the end I would say either go to the dollar theater or get it from Netflix. Or you know since it was so great, one of your friends must own it so you can borrow it from them.

So thank you as always for reading my reviews. Be sure to bookmark this page for more reviews. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment