Friday, May 9, 2014

The Lego Movie Review

 

8/10 ★★★★★★★★☆☆

Site: http://www.movieweb.com/comic-con/2013/news/comic-con-2013-the-lego-movie-poster
 The Lego Movie is a 2014 American/Australian film starring Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Banks, Will Ferrell, and Morgan Freeman.


Synopsis: 
Emmet, an average LEGO worker one day stumbles off down a pit leading him to find out he is the "special" LEGO. This adds up to him going on a great adventure full of references, humor, and a good time.

Review:
The Lego Movie was definitely a time to remember. I found myself really having a good time. I have to admit, some of the jokes were a little bit off but other than that it usually had a good plot, good fun, and definitely good references. Seriously if you walk out of this movie not getting any of the inside jokes, you haven't seen a lot in this world. I won't give too much away but let me say that the ending of the movie was really good. You will know what I'm talking about when you see it. (or you have probably seen it already since it came out in February and this review is really old.)


Overall:
I would say overall get it from Netflix or Redbox or borrow it from a friend because it really is a good time. And as always thanks for watching be sure to bookmark this page for more great reviews. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment