Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty Review

 

9/10 ★★★★★★★★★☆

Site: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:The_Secret_Life_of_Walter_Mitty_poster.jpg
 The Secret Life of Walter Mitty is a 2013 American film starring Ben Stiller, Kristen Wiig, and Jon Dally.

Synopsis:
Walter Mitty, a worker at Life Magazine has always seeked adventure. One day a photographer sends Walter some photos for the magazine. One of them is missing and he goes on a great adventure to seek out the missing photo. While at the same time, he tries to grow a relationship with one of his co-workers, Cheryl Melhoff.


Review:
I've been doing a lot of negative reviews lately so I decided to a review of a good movie. This movie changed my opinion of Ben Stiller. I had not seen him as a good actor until I saw this movie. This was such a good movie. This movie definitely got some points up for the soundtrack. It was so good. I already bought it, you should too. (but if you can only get one song I recommend Step Out by José Gonzalez." The plot was good. The acting was good. At it leaves you thinking about what you can do with your life. I have become a day dreamer because of this movie. Thanks Ben Stiller, good directing.

Overall:
I would say go see it in movie theaters, unfortunately it's not in theaters anymore. I would say buy it on DVD/Blu-Ray because it is that good. As always thanks for checking out my reviews. Be sure to bookmark this page for more reviews. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment